Translate My IP Hide into your native language to get 3 free months. My IP Hide has only about 900 words to be translated. It won't take too much time to finish it. If your translation is OK, we will give you 3-month license for free. Here is the process of translation.
|Afrikaans||Mick de Groot||Released||Afrikaans.zip|
|German||Jan Malte Weber||Released||German.zip|
|Indonesian||Fariz Nur Amali||Released||Indonesian.zip|
|Irish||Ross O Siochain||Released||Irish.zip|
|Italian||Luca & Antonio||Released||Italian.zip|
|Portuguese_PT||Carlos Paula Simoes||Released||Portuguese_PT.zip|
|Tagalog||Mack the Reaper||Released||Tagalog.zip|
|Tagalog2||Eric Vincent Miraflor||Released||Tagalog2.zip|
|Zulu||Adama Lynn Afzal||Released||Zulu.zip|
(1) Set the target language and country for language file.
(2) Start to translate the words. Press Ctrl+Enter when you finish one item.
(3) Here are some things that you should note.
My IP Hide. Just copy it into your translation.
%1, such as
expired on %1. It doesn't mean "one percent". It's a symbol which will be changed in the runtime, such as
expired on 2013-7-2.
(1) Click the Qt Linguist menu File > Release.
(2) You will get a file French.qm in the same folder of French.ts.
Put French.qm into the language folder of My IP Hide directory.
In Windows it's usually
C:\Program Files\Didsoft\My IP Hide\language\
(3) Launch My IP Hide and select French in its setting dialog.
(4) Now you can see the translation result.
(5) The released file French.qm is just for your test. We don't need it. When you finish the translation, please send the source file of your translation (French.ts) to us.